Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Quick Note From The Road

We are again on the road, leaving Colorado and heading for Indiana. So, here are a few pictures of our last days in Montrose.

Well, this first picture is actually from shortly after we arrived in Montrose. It is from our first trail ride of the summer. It is Sharon soaking here ankle after a minor ATV accident. As it turned out, the ankle was broken, but it is now about 8 weeks later and she is back on her feet.


She did get to ride one more time, the day before we left. This shot shows both of us during a break on that last ride. We were riding on Owl Creek Pass just above Silver Jack Resivior. Yes, I know that you can barely recognize me with that pot belly, but I intend to work on that upon return to Indiana.


And these next two pictures are holes 12 and 13 at The Bridges Golf Club, one of my favorite courses in the area. Actually they are all my favorites, but this one may be the most beautiful.




The first two pictures are courtesy of Jim Foster, the second two are courtesy of The Bridges Golf Club. Boy, this blog was easy, I didn't have to take any of the pictures.

No comments: