Thursday, January 11, 2007

Replay of Last Dollar Road

I haven’t been doing much sightseeing, so I have been a little remiss in putting out a travel log. So to remedy that problem I’ve decided to preview what our plans are for the future.

We will be leaving Mesa, AZ, on the morning of March 7. We will head for the Tucson area. There we intend to side trip to the Kitt National Observatory and then to the Chiricahua National Monument. We will also visit friends. From Tucson we’ll head to Yuma (lots of truck farms there) and then move on for a two week visit in the San Diego area. SD should be a hotbed for great picture taking. Upon leaving SD we’ll head, via a round about way with stops in Vegas, Utah, and Colorado, to Indiana. Have to return to your old stompin’ grounds every so often, ya know. From Indiana we’ll head to Alaska, hopefully for a three month visit, returning to the lower 48 by Labor Day.

That’s the scoop, hope at least some of it sounds worthwhile. In the meantime, until I get some great new sightseeing pics, I leave you with this picture, one of my all time favorites.

Last Dollar Road heading for Telluride, Colorado (Fall 2006).

No comments: